Critters - You're up to bat. Don't strike out.

BTW, I forgot to mention that Blood 2 - Unit 5 (of 30) is on Critters now. No reviews yet. This is the last of my Blood sections that will be going up there, at least for now, because I calculated at this rate it'll take two and a quarter years before the full story is up there. I could break into bigger chunks, but nobody's reading it as it is. Thank god for my wife, patiently treading through the murky pose.

This is one of the downfalls of Critters. People get to review what they want, and they usually review whatever's the shortest. I think once something gets enough critiques, it's taken down. There should be a script that can do that, because some people, who may not have bad stories, are getting shorted because of people putting up 2500 word pieces.

Anyway, after this, it's the first section of Black Hole Son, and then Avatar. I'll be very glad once the Blood fiasco is over with.

Labels: , ,