2000 words a day! Plus tax

I'm doing pretty good maintaining 2,000 words a day, and I want to keep that streak. Especially since I'm not halfway through the novel, and I'm already getting bored with it, and getting ideas for the next one. No, no, for shame.

So that's why I haven't been writing here much. But to keep you amused here are some interesting links you might find interesting (also, redundancy is repetitive).

Live Journal Pix - Shows the last 50 images posted to live journal. A roulette of kitties, buildings, and things in Russian.

I Can Haz Cheezburger - LOL Kitties daily.

Cover Browser - Every single comic book cover ever made! Seriously! All of them! He won't stop posting them! Even Aquaman! Arrrrgh!

Thought for the day: If you quote someone saying "quote, unquote", do you then say "quote quote unquote unquote" or "quote unquote quote unquote".

Labels: ,