Weird Weekend for writing

It was a weird weekend for story idea generating. I thought of lots of good things, but my ambition outweighs my ability to create. For example, I want to include a crossover between the characters, and now is a perfect time to do it.

The problem is A) I haven't written Character B's story yet, so I don't know where he'll be in the plot (only generally). This would have been easier if I had written both their parts at the same time. B) I can't seem to find a way to do it without spoiling one of the mysteries.

I could write a note to myself that says "if the spoiler isn't as good as I think it is, write it the way I'm thinking." But I think I'm just going to write it the way I want to, the ambitious way, and worry about fitting it in later. It seemed to work for the pink sweater. Plus it makes the writing more interesting. Keeps it exciting and challenging.

Labels: ,