Blood 2 Now Available

You've heard me talk about it - now go read it. Blood 2: The Unforgiven is now available in either serial format on FanFiction.net, or you can read the whole thing from the Blood Wiki. See the 1/8th of the iceberg for the 7/8 of work I put into it.

I've been debating about whether to update my personal Blood website with the story. I've already got the stories on the file system, I just need to edit the HTML to include the links. It wouldn't be too much effort to do that, but I don't want to make it a big involved thing like Blood: ILA was. That had a page for reviews, a page for foreign language translations, feedback form, and so on. Don't really want to bother with that, and I really shouldn't. If this was a published story, the publisher would be handling that. I could handle it all myself, but I really don't have the motivation. I've got to focus on publishable works.

Which means Avatar's going through the ringer. Lots of changes, which I think I mentioned before. At least I can say the revision's winding up - I'm suprised how short a time these short stories take, although that may be because it's the fifth revision. Is it good enought? That's for the slush readers to say.

Labels: , ,