More RFDRs for BHS (and other initials)

Two more requests for RFDRs this weekend (RFDR is Critter talk for I'm willing to suffer through your novel for a load of credits, as opposed to plinking away at the first 2,000-word story I see in the queue each week). This means about 5 or so people will have looked at my novel at varying scopes (that is, if they all complete it). This is a good thing, but it also means I have to suffer through a few of their novels myself.

Meantime, got an idea for a short story. Might be writing it after I finish composing the Mermaid Story outline. After that, I'm not sure if I'm going to do something with the remaining short stories or start Black Hole Son draft 3. That depends on where people are at with BHS RFDRs.

No word from Hub, so screw them. Onto the next big thing. Avatar must be free.

Labels: , ,