6 Random things about me...

I found this on ArielEmerald's blog and though I haven't officially been tagged I am going to do it because I'm bored.

  • I used to play bass guitar, but I haven't picked it up since I got married (time constraints) and I doubt I could play at any level now. And I can't read music.


  • I used to put lots of weird condiments on my frozen pizza--horseradish, mustard, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, various spices. On occasion, I still do this.


  • My wife and I attended the same concert when we were in college, but neither of us would know who the other was until two years later.


  • I was almost named Solomon. But my parents changed it at the last minute to some hockey player for the North Stars.


  • I was a competitor in the National Spelling Bee at the state level. How it works is: you say the word, and everything after is you spelling the word, then you say the word again, indicating you're done. No backsies. I lost on the word "leechcraft" (I spelled it "leachcraft"), and I did not get very far (relatively). But that's not as bad as the very first word to the very first guy. His word was "aloft", and the first thing he said was "Aloft. O-" and then he put his head on the podium.


  • I am not allergic to anything.
  • Labels: