How Accurate is Google's Big Brother?



I read this article today about how Google changed its privacy preferences so that it can be more accurate. It also cites how inaccurate it is, using the Ad Preferences as a litmus test. Thought I'd check it out and see.

Your Categories

Arts & Entertainment - Movies - Movie Reference - Movie Reviews & Previews
Arts & Entertainment - Online Media
Beauty & Fitness
Computers & Electronics
Games - Computer & Video Games - Fighting Games
Games - Computer & Video Games - Gaming Media & Reference - Game Cheats & Hints
Games - Online Games
Pets & Animals
Pets & Animals - Pets
Shopping - Apparel

Half credit here. I do like movies, and I'm often looking at them. Computer games too, although I'm not sure why so much focus on fighting games or cheats and hints. Also, WTF is up with the beauty/fitness and shopping categories? I shop online, but never for clothes. I don't even shop in the real world for clothes. And why pets? I don't have a pet. I've never looked for a pet.

Your Demographics

Age: 18-24
Gender: Male

About a B+ here. I'm actually 30, but I guess you're only as old as you search.

Labels: ,