Movie Series Checklist


Frequent "That Guy With the Glasses" contributor, Todd in the Shadows posted this on his twitter, and I thought it'd be neat to blogify.

Rocky: 3/6 (1, 2, and 3)
Rambo: 1/4 (first one, only -- the most non-Rambo-y of them all)
Die Hard: 3/4 (no desire to see the fourth)
Friday the 13th: 10/11 (Ironically, the only I haven't seen is 5, the one that doesn't have 'real Jason')
Nightmare on Elm Street: 4/8 (1, 3, 5, and 7 -- I have no idea why I've watched them so scatteredly.  Also, Freddy vs. Jason counts as a Jason movie)
Dirty Harry: 0/5
Planet of the Apes: 7/7 (I don't know why I've seen all the Apes movies -- I have no particular interest in the Planet of the Apes franchise)
Death Wish: 0/4
Saw: 1/7
Final Destination: 2/5 (first two -- I lost interest when they killed the Final Girl from the first one.  Kinda makes the movies pointless when no one can survive.)
Halloween: 4/10 (1, 2, 6, 7)
Child's play: 5/5
Tremors: 1/4
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: 2/6 (I remember watching the Matthew McConaughey/RenĂ©e Zellweger movie before the first one.  I don't know why.)
Lethal Weapon: 1/4
Children of the Corn: 1/9 (I can't remember which one I've seen, but it's the one where they crush the grandma under the house, and the bad guy gets killed by the thresher in the end)
Scream 3/4: (fuck these movies)
Resident Evil: 4/4
Underworld: 1/4
Howling: 0/7 (werewolves do not flip my cookie)
American Ninja: 0/5 (never heard of this series)
Spider-Man: 3/4 (I will eventually see all 4 as soon as it's on DVD)
Batman: 8/8
James Bond: 7/22 (I don't like James Bond)
X-Men: 5/5
Exorcist: 3/5 (I don't understand the appeal of these movies.  Maybe you have to be religious to think they're scary.)
Omen: 3/4
Superman: 3/5 (I think I've seen 1, 2, and 5 a long time ago.  They all sucked.)
Pirates of the Caribbean: 4/4 (I don't care what anyone says, I love these movies)
Charlie's Angels: 2/2 (Redhead Drew Barrymore.  Mreow.)
Jaws: 4/4 (Roaring shark!)
Indiana Jones: 4/4 (Nuke the fridge!)
Star Wars: 6/6
Star Trek: 11/11 (Beam me up!)
Hellraiser: 3/9 (Love the concept and the make-up, but keeps nerfing the characters as the series goes on)
Police Academy: 2/7 (Needs more Bobcat Goldthwait!)

Labels: