Hot Girls You Don't Know About: Hannah Fierman


All right, since you can't get enough of Morgan Smith Goodwin, here's another. Let me introduce you to my new jam -- Hannah Fierman.

I first discovered her a few days ago in the movie V/H/S (which is an excellent horror movie, and I recommend it highly). She has a role in the first part of the movie that I immediately drew to. The first thing you see is her big eyes. I like girls with big eyes, it gives them an innocent look. But these are huge. They are unearthly, even. I do like girls that have an unconventional appearance, like Lily Cole.


Although I'm still undecided about the girl from the PS2 "mental wealth" commercial. She's intriguing and repellent at the same time. Sometimes I wonder if they did any CG or makeup on her at all. I don't know, I've never been to Scotland. Maybe girls there look like that?


But back to Hannah. Her eyes aren't her only claim to fame. The performance she gives is so subtle and nuanced that it's hard to believe you haven't seen her before. I can't tell you much more without spoiling anything, but trust me, it's worth your time. There's something about those little twitches, those glances, and her expressions, that communicates so much without speaking.


You can tell what she's trying to portray, without having any idea of what she's trying to convey.  Just something about it fascinated me.  


Sadly, there isn't much more that she's done.  She had a guest spot in The Vampire Diaries, but I don't watch that.  It doesn't surprise me, she's got a great future in horror, if she chooses to pursue it.  Much like Kristen Connolly from The Cabin in the Woods and Rose McGowan.  


And she has a role as "Princess Zelda" in "The Hero of Time".  As far as I can tell, it's a fan film, and it's one of her first performances.  Personally, she doesn't much look like the part to me (Zelda is blond, and has smaller, wiser blue eyes), but I haven't seen it, so I can't judge.


At this point, I'm pretty much rambling so I can put up more pictures of her.  What I'd really like to do is talk more about her in V/H/S, but I can't without spoiling anything.  Plus some of them contain nudity (which should add all the more reason to watch the movie).


Anyway, now's a good time to wrap things up.  I'm hoping I'll get to see more of her in the future.  Maybe now I'll stop getting traffic source search keywords like "Morgan Smith Goodwin feet".




Labels: , ,