Hot Girls You Don't Know About: Tara Lynne Barr


This'll be a short one because I really have no idea what this girl's done except for one movie which she was awesome in. Everything else has been indie movies or minor roles. I hope it's because the girl's getting herself a good education and planning for a long career. She reminds me of Maisie Williams.


That movie she was awesome in is "God Bless America" - the best satire/black comedy I've ever seen. Most times they cast someone who looks the part but can't hack it for the role. Not the case here. It's very reminiscent of Leon: The Professional, but it's not a copy. It's all the best parts put into something else.


Other than that, I don't got much. There's a handful of TV guest spots and indie movies. I mostly put her here because of bangs. I love bangs -- Mandy Moore, Zooey Deschanel, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Emma Stone, Carly Rae Jepsen, Sandra Bullock, most robot girls.



That and her eyes. She has some amazing lime-green/hazel eyes. The kind I've never seen any girl fore nor hence.




  • Wikipedia
  • Twitter
  • IMDB
  • Official Website
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
    Is this her now?
  • Labels: , ,