The Merm-8 Soundtrack

Boy, you'd think after a book release, I could bother to make some blog posts.  Truth be told, I've been working on guest posts.  Lots of articles about mermaids.  Don't worry, I'll backtrack them.

In the meantime, here's a special bonus: the Merm-8 soundtrack.  I usually do albums for my big stories.  You can listen to the playlist on Grooveshark or YouTube.  
  1. Sting - If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
  2. Lifehouse - Halfway Gone
  3. Carolina Liar - I'm Not Over
  4. Fall Out Boy - This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
  5. Closure - Look Out Below
  6. Audioslave - Original Fire
  7. Basement Jaxx - Rendez-Vu
  8. The Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part
  9. Jonathan Coulton - I Crush Everything
  10. Metallica - Astronomy
  11. Foo Fighters - Let It Die
  12. Killed By Design - I Want the World
  13. Live - The Dolphins Cry
  14. Blue Stahli - Kill Me Every Time (Hypnotic Mix)
  15. Embassy - Gravity
  16. Natalie Imbruglia - Sunlight
  17. Synchronoize - Sweet Times O' Mine (Guns 'N Roses vs. Foo Fighters mash-up)
And if you want to make a physical copy, enjoy these album covers I made.

COVER
INSIDE
BACK
COVER / INSIDE
ALTERNATE COVER
ALTERNATE COVER / INSIDE

Labels: ,