How's It Going

I'm in-between big projects right now.  I finished a second draft of one story and partially did another. Don't have a really great idea for my next novel, but I haven't really looked through my notes either.  I could probably come up with something if I stared and let my mind wander.  But I keep coming back to this fan fiction I thought of.  It's a long one too.  Like, Gatecrash long.  Just my luck.

But it seems to be what I want to write right now.  And writing should be fun.  I guess it's a good way to write and not worry about making it publishable or perfect.  At least for a while.  Hopefully it won't take me a forever to get through.

All right, all right, I know I still have to make that giveaway on LibraryThing.  I had it scheduled for November, but then work got in the way, and then the holidays, and then I just didn't want to do it, and so on.  You know how it is.

Labels: ,