New Website, New Domain Name, New You

Hi everyone. I decided to join the 21st century. Yes, after one thousand posts and ten years of blogging, I decided it was time to get my own domain name. Maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but I've always been an early adopter. Old risk-taking Eric, that's me.

http://ericjuneaubooks.com


So no more mooching off of blogger/blogspot or whatever you want to call it. Now I'll have my own domain, my own promotional material, with blackjack and hookers.

Now the transition isn't totally made yet. I think I found a way to import my good good blogger stuff here so it's not lost to time when I abandon this site, but I still need to set up the design and layout and all that stuff. So hold tight, bookmark it for now, and I'll let you know when I've moved over totally.

Labels: , , ,